A to Zed Challenge III (End of Year Post)

Only a few more days to go and I don't see me filling in the missing letters at this point so I'm posting my official finishing post (with the right to edit if I do miraculously read a missing letter within the next 3 days).

I don't officially participate in this challenge now. I did the first year but every year since I just like to play along and see how I do without actually trying to get all the letters, (meaning I don't read books just so they will fill in letter on the list), I just fill them in as I go along. This year I did my best ever with a surprise December add of a title beginning with Q!

2008 4 missing authors (Q, U, X, Z) and 3 missing titles (X, Y, Z).
2009 3 missing authors (Q, X, Z) and 2 missing titles (Q, X).
2010 2 missing authors (U, Z) and 1 missing title (X).


AUTHOR LIST

A ~ Asada, Hiroyuki (Tegami Bachi Vol. 1: Letter and Letter Bee)
B ~ Beebe, Catherine (Saint John Bosco and the Children's Saint, Dominc Savio)
C ~ Chrisman, Arthur Bowie (Shen of the Sea: Chinese Stories for Children)
D ~ Dekker, Ted (Burn)
E ~ Erskine, Kathryn (mockingbird)
F ~ Fforde, Jasper (Shades of Grey)
G ~ Greenwood, Barbara (The Last Safe House)
H ~ Hale, Shannon and Dean (Calamity Jack)
I ~ Igarashi, Daisuke (Children of the Sea, Vol. 2)
J ~ Jacobson, Alan (Crush)
K ~ Kate, Lauren (The Fallen)
L ~ Latham, Irene (Leaving Gee's Bend)
M ~ Moore, Roger (My Word is My Bond, The Autobiography)
N ~ Narsimhan, Mahtab (The Silver Anklet)
O ~ O'Connor, George (Athena: Grey-Eyed Goddess)
P ~ Peete, Holly Robinson (My Brother Charlie)
Q - Queenie Chan (The Dreaming, The Collection (Vol. 1-3))
R ~ Rogan, S. Jones (The Daring Adventure of Penhaligan Brush)
S ~ Shiraz (Defenders of the Scroll: History, Legend and Lore)
T ~ Taylor, Patrick (An Irish Country Girl)
U
V ~ Violante, Susan (Innocent War)
W ~ Willingham, Bill (Sons of Empire)
X ~ X. Stork, Francisco (Marcelo in the Real World)
Y ~ Yolen, Jane (Foiled)
Z

TITLES

A ~ Angel: After then Fall, Volume 1 by Josh Whedon
B ~ Big Max by Kin Platt
C ~ Copper by Kazu Kibuishi
D ~ The Diary of Sophia Macnab written at Dundurn Castle, Hamilton, 1846, Age 13
E ~ Exiles from the War by Jean Little
F ~ The Flying Troutmans by Miriam Toews
G ~ Gone by Lisa McMann
H ~ Helen Keller: A Determined Life by Elizabeth MacLeod
I ~ Irredeemable by Mark Waid
J ~ The Jungle Vampire by David Sinden
K ~ The King's Legacy by Jim Stovall
L ~ The Levee by Malcolm Shuman
M ~ Miss Hargreaves by Frank Baker
N ~ Never Walk Away by Linwood Barclay
O ~ The Odyssey by Gareth Hinds
P ~ Potter's Field by Mark Waid
Q ~ Quest for the Silver Title by Yoyo
R ~ Rome Sweet Rome by Scott & Kimberly Hahn
S ~ Saving CeeCee Honeycutt by Beth Hoffman
T ~ The Texicans by Nina Vida
U ~ The Unsinkable Walker Bean, Vol. 1 by Aaron Reiner
V ~ Vanishing Habitats by Robert Bateman
W ~ War and Pieces by Bill Willingham
X ~
Y ~ You Suck by Christopher Moore
Z ~ Zeus: King of the Gods by George O'Connor

Comments

Popular Posts