Pub '08 Challenge - FINISHED

OK, this one slipped by on me. I didn't realize I had finished it. For the Pub '08 challenge we were supposed to read 8 books published in 2008, excluding kids/YA books, only adults allowed in the pub. I didn't make an original list for this one I just decided to count the arcs that came my way. Here's the list of books I read for the challenge which comes to a total of 11 books. Thanks again to Michelle who always runs the most fab. challenges.

The White Mary by Kira Salak
The Vows of Silence by Susan Hill
Ritual by Mo Hayder
The Anatomy of Deception by Lawrence Goldstone
The Resurrectionist by Jack O'Connell
A Foreign Affair by Caro Peacock
Another Thing to Fall by Laura Lippman
The Arthurian Omen by G.G. Vandagriff
The Forgery of Venus by Michael Gruber
The Monsters of Templeton by Lauren Groff
Black Ships by Jo Graham

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts