Welcome

A Bookaholic, Pro-life, Pro-Family, Catholic, with Asperger's, who reads and writes as her obsession. These are the ramblings of the books I read.

I sometimes go through stages of "genre love", I'm addicted to mystery thrillers, Catholic theology, memoirs, 20th century Chinese historical fiction & Victorian fiction and non-fiction, but you'll find I read an even wider variety of books than that, both fiction and non-fiction. I have a teensy fascination with macabre non-fiction books about death and anything about insane asylums.

I also tend to post a lot of reviews of juvenile/teen books, with a nod towards what parents can expect to find that might or might not be objectionable.

I also blog about graphic novels and manga on a separate BLOG.

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Google+ Followers

Shareaholic

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

First in a Series Challenge - Complete

I finished the First in a Series challenge! I loved this challenge. I got to start some series I've been meaning to read for a while and some of them I've even gone on to the second book. Thanks to Joy for hosting, her challenges are always so much fun. Here's my list of completed books:
12. The Stonekeeper by Kazu Kibuishi (Amulet #1)
11. Last Bus to Woodstock by Colin Dexter (Inspector Morse #1)
10. Gunpowder Empire by Harry Turtledove (Crosstime Traffic #1)
9. Cirque du Freak by Darren Shan (The Saga of Darren Shan #1)
8. Darkly Dreaming Dexter by Jeff Lindsay (Dexter Morgan #1)
7. Birdman by Mo Hayder (Jack Caffrey #1)
6. Naked in Death by J.D. Robb (Eve Dallas #1)
5. A Great Deliverance by Elizabeth George (Lynley & Havers #1)
4. Destiny by Alex Archer (Rogue Angel #1)
3. The Field Guide by Holly Black (Spiderwick Chronicles #1)
2. Beyond the Deepwoods by Paul Stewart (The Edge Chronicles #1)
1. The Lightning Thief by Rick Riordan (Percy Jackson and the Olympians)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...