The RIP II Challenge I participated in was to read 4 books and then I gave myself a personal challenge to try and read 10 books. I have completed the challenge as follows with links to my review:
1) Gossamer by Lois Lowry
2) Pure Dead Wicked by Debi Gliori
3) Carrie by Stephen King
4) Rebel Angels by Libba Bray
5) Marianne Dreams by Catherine Storr
6) I Know What You Did Last Summer by Lois Duncan
7) Northanger Abbey by Jane Austen
The above seven were from my original list.
8) The Rest Falls Away by Colleen Gleason
9) Rises the Night by Colleen Gleason
10) The Dark Goodbye by Frank Marraffino
And out of the ten books I read, I own four of them and borrowed from the library the other six.