Foreverland is Dead by Tony Bertauski

Foreverland is Dead by Tony Bertauski
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

ebook, 288 pg
Published June 8th 2013 by CreateSpace Independent Publishing
Source: Purchased the kindle eition

Foreverland (#2)


This was absolutely fantastic! At first, I wasn't feeling the vibe as much as book one in the series, but I was still liking it and then it hit a point of no return for me. And the ending! OMG, the ending! Wonderful dystopia. This book takes place immediately after book one but it switches to the girls' story which is very different and has completely different characters. So it does take a bit to find the groove but it's set in the same "universe" so there is that familiarity. It is really very good. I have bought the final book, plus the freebie prequel) and can't wait to continue reading!!



Comments

Popular Posts