Behind Closed Doors by B.A. Paris

Behind Closed Doors by B.A. Paris
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Paperback, 351 pages
Published February 11th 2016 by MIRA
Hardcover: August 9th 2016 by St. Martin's Press
Source: egalley from edelweiss & netgalley


Whoa! What a ride! A terrifying menacing story of a woman who falls in love with the wrong (very wrong) man. This really unnerved me and had me spellbound. I read it in one sitting staying up till 3 am as I just could not put it down. The plot didn't particularly surprise me, as I basically knew what was going to happen but the sheer suspense kept me glued. It is a very frightening scenario, especially as a woman, to read. Cannot wait for the author to write a second book!



Comments

  1. Wow, this one continues to come higher on my TBR list.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts