No Time for Goodbye by Linwood Barclay

No Time for Goodbye by Linwood Barclay
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Kindle Edition, 482 pages
Published (first published September 25th 2007)

There is just something about Linwood Barclay that always captures me. I started reading and didn't come up for air until the next day! A gripping tale of a somewhat unbelievable crime and yet, it's uniqueness just made the read all that more fascinating. I loved the characters, especially the three main ones, a family. I was hooked from page one and particularly loved the author's use of two narratives. Interspersed amongst the main narrative are short chapters which detail an ongoing conversation between two people, which at first makes no sense at all and very slowly reveals to the reader who they are and what they are up to. There are only a couple of Barclay's backlist I hadn't read yet and I chose to read this now as his current novel is about the same family as here so of course I had to read this first :-)




Comments

Popular Posts