2015 Historical Fiction Reading Challenge: FINISHED


2015 Historical Fiction Reading Challenge 

I didn't just decide to join this.  I knew I would be signing up earlier, I was just waiting for the host to post sign-ups, then got my act together and signed up :-)  I've participated in this before but it has a new host now.

  The sign-up is here. and the very basic rules are to read any sub-genre of historical fiction.

- The challenge will run from Jan 1, 2015 – Dec 31, 2015.

I succeeded very well last year almost making it all the way to Prehistoric (50) level, but I don't want to set the bar too high to start so will go the same as last year with.




Posts

Renaissance Reader - 10 books

1. Dear Canada: Banished from Our Home: The Acadian Diary of Angélique Richard by Sharon Stewart
2. The Settling Earth: A Collection of Short Stories by Rebecca Burns 
3. Dear Canada: A Desperate Road to Freedom: The Underground Railroad Diary of Julia May Jackson by Karleen Bradford
4. The Witch of Blackbird Pond by Elizabeth George Speare
5. Dear Canada: Days of Toil and Tears: The Child Labour Diary of Flora Rutherford by Sarah Ellis
6. The Governess by Evelyn Hervey
7. Dear Canada: If I Die Before I Wake: The Flu Epidemic Diary of Fiona Macgregor by Jean Little
8. At the Water's Edge by Sara Gruen
9. Girl in Dior by Annie Goetzinger
10. Dear Canada: Turned Away: The World War II Diary of Devorah Bernstein by Carol Matas

FINISHED = May 20, 2015






Comments

Popular Posts