2015 Cloak & Dagger Mystery Reading Challenge - FINISHED



One of my favourite genres and probably the one I can lose myself in the most.  I haven't been reading as many I'd like the last couple of years so I'm going to try and improve on that but won't set my goal too high to start. The sign-up is here. and the very basic rules are:

- The challenge will run from Jan 1, 2015 – Dec 31, 2015.- All novels including short story collections count but must be 100 pg+


10 books = Amelia Peabody

posts - Blog has been closed :-(
New Host :-)
posts

1. Dark Ritual by Patricia Scott
2. No Time for Goodbye by Linwood Barclay
3. No Safe House by Linwood Barclay
4. Grand Cru Heist by Jean-Pierre Alaux & Noel Balen
5. The Governess by Evelyn Hervey
6. Nightmare in Burgundy by Jean-Pierre Alaux & Noel Balen
7. Deadly Appearances by Gail Bowen
8. Deadly Tasting by Jean-Pierre Alaux
9. Cognac Conspiracies by Jean-Pierre Alaux
10. Nancy Drew Diaries #5: Ghost in the Machinery & Disoriented Express by Stefan Petrucha

FINISHED - July 18, 2015





Comments

Popular Posts