Mid-Year Favourites Jan-Jun 2014: FICTION (ADULT/YA)

Now that we are in the middle of the year I thought I'd gather together my favourites so far for the year from Jan to June 2014.  Since I read soooo many books I've divided them up into categories and am keeping track of them that way.  Last time I did nonfiction, today I will do my favourite fiction books which I have divided into several groups today I will do Adult and YA.  Next time I will finish up with children's books.


I've read 20 Adult novels from Jan-Jun 2014 and these are the ones I've rated a full 5/5. This is in no particular order.

1. Little Joe by Michael E Glasscock III (5/5)
2. The Kept by James Scott (5/5)
3. Apocalyptic Organ Grinder by William Todd Rose (5/5)
4. The Son by Jo Nesbø (5/5)
5. Cemetery Lake by Paul Cleave (5/5)


I've read 8 YA/Teen novels from Jan-Jun 2014 and these are the ones I've rated a full 5/5.  Very successful choices so far!  This is in no particular order.

1. Jump Cut by Ted Staunton (5/5)
2. Devil's Pass by Sigmund Brouwer (5/5)
3. Don't You Dare Read This, Mrs. Dunphrey by Margaret Peterson Haddix (5/5)
4. Word Nerd by Susin Nielsen (5/5)
5. Torn Away by Jennifer Brown (5/5)

Comments

Popular Posts