Bang by Lisa McMann

Bang (Visions, #2)Bang by Lisa McMann

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


I'm a great fan of Lisa McMann and while I was a little underwhelmed with the first in this series, "bang" more than met my expectations. I found the story much more believable this time around and had another page-turner in my hands. Not as good as her "Wake" trilogy but certainly for the YA audience also as the content is very mature. The teen characters make for good reading even though the adults are a little less than believable. The ending is finite but it sets up the next book and I'm pleased with where it leaves us dangling. I had worried the plot was going to go in a predictable direction for the third book but this ending has us pointed in a completely different direction. Also, while I had thought it would be cool for the 3rd book to be titled "Boom", I now know that the final book in the trilogy will be out next month and is called "Gasp".



View all my reviews

Comments

Popular Posts