Monday: Books in the Mail

Sorry no pretty pictures or descriptions today. The links will take you there though! I have to get these posted and am so busy. I've been cleaning the house for the cleaners to come tomorrow. (Yeah, it's that bad!) We are only having a very small wedding but still some family members are flying, busing, driving in starting Wed. and our 3 bed. house is going to be full! Then we get married on Sat!

Here's what my mailbox held last week:

Daytripper by Fabio Moon & Gabriel Ba (from Vertigo/DC Comics)

Missile Mouse: Rescue on Tankium3 by Jake Parker (from Scholastic Canada)

The Girl Who Became a Beatle by Greg Taylor (from Macmillan Children's Publishing Group)

Vermonia #4: The Rukan Prophecy by Yoyo (from Candlewick Press)

My son's math curriculum:
Math-U-See Gamma

And that's all folks!

Comments

  1. These are new to me, hope you enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicola you got some good books. They are all new titles to me except The Girl who Became a beatle.

    Good luck on Saturday I will be thinking of you and sending you tons of good vibes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've seen The Girl Who became A Beatle on a few over the past few weeks - it looks like a good one. Hope you enjoy it. :)

    Here's my Mailbox! ~ Wendi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy your new books! I haven't heard of any of them, so I'll keep an eye out for your reviews.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Missile Mouse sounds adorable! I hope all of your books are winners!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts