Flying Up, Up and Away

not in a balloon but on a plane back home to my lovely little Niagara Falls this morning. My days of being a city person are so over! No book review for today, but they shall resume as regularly scheduled tomorrow. DH says I have about 15 parcels waiting for me. [goody, goody] and I have ILL cybils books waiting for me as well that I put on hold from here so I'd be ready to jump right back into required graphic novel writing. Can't wait to see my loved ones back home! Or start reading my fav. blogs again and talking to my blogger friends once more. Signing out from Calgary, Alberta

Comments

  1. I love that you said "My days of being a city person are so over!" I was born and raised in Niagara Falls, so I totally understand what you mean, whereas people that are not very familiar with Niagara Falls, would think it is a big city. While it can be quite a busy city, it doesn't have the big city feel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I have to keep reminding myself that this is a city. We call St. Catharines "going to the city". LOL

    But we live in the old part of town and I don't drive so it really does feel small town to me. I can walk to the post office, my church, library, Lococo's, drug store and the bank machine so I never feel I stuck.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts