R.I.P. Tony Curtis


Heartbreaking news this morning as we learn that Tony Curtis (85) has passed away at his home of cardiac arrest. He has always been one of my favourite actors and I enjoyed him both when he portrayed comedy and drama. Some of my favourites are "Operation Petticoat", "The Defiant Ones" and of course "Spartacus". We are quickly losing all the great actors and they will never be replaced with the breed that now comes from Hollywood. Goodbye Tony, may you rest in peace and my condolences go out to his daughter Jamie Leigh Curtis and his other children.

Comments

  1. You are right; there are not leading men (or women) coming up these days to replace the great ones.

    He lived a good long life, though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I was in boarding school, my father came to visit one weekend and took a group of us to a movie. Tony Curtis was starring in the movie. I cannot remember the title but I can remember that it was a comedy. I grew up with the actors who have been in the obituary pages lately and I don't care for the new breed of actor.

    ReplyDelete
  3. all my thoughts and prayers are with HIM. . May you rest in peace:(

    SCHOOL IS COOL

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts