Monday: Books in the Mail

I'm short on time today so just a list for you to peruse this time around. Things have slowed down to a reasonable mailbox load last week. I received a few more Cybils plus a regular review copy (even though it too is a GN!) and I won an ARC.

REVIEW COPY
Graphic Classics: Louisa May Alcott (from Eureka Productions)

WON
Shades of GreyARC by Jasper Forde (won from Penguin Book Club.ca)

CYBILS REVIEW COPIES

Black is for Beginnings by Laurie faria Stolarz
Crogan's Vengeance by Chris Schweizer
Courtney Crumrin's Monstrous Holiday by Ted Naifeh (already reviewed here)

For those wondering, I'll be continuing with the graphic novel reviews for a while yet. I do see an end in sight. I'm almost finished with the books I have on hand then I'm just waiting for the last ILL's to trickle in. Our deadline for a shortlist is the end of the December but I do hope to be reading a few novels over December as well :-)

Comments

  1. Congrats on the variety of books. Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I bet Shades of Grey is great! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Re: graphic classics - is it all Louisa May Alcott or just one book in particular? I'm intrigued : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mary - The graphic classics is Little Women plus a few of her short stories. Click on the link I provided and it will show you the whole contents and sample pages!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts