Monday: Books in the Mail

Last week saw a reasonable three new review copies arrive at the door, two of them next in a series and one a first time author. My son is over the moon about the next Beastly Business book, and I can't wait to read Catherine Banner's sequel to last year's amazing The Eyes of a King, while The Midnight Charter sounds truly unique. A good week of books. Let's see I received three review copies and last week I read one and had to DNF another which makes the ARC pile only 1 book larger. I had a very hectic week last week so here's to getting back to good old routine this week and accomplishing a good bit of reading!

Comments

  1. Those three books look very nice lined up like that. I hope you enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look like exciting reads - enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts