Kate Bush

Pat at Pat's Fantasy Hotlist just posted a video of one of my all time favourite singers of all time that this planet will ever see, Kate Bush. He posted what he feels is her best song ever, Running Up that Hill. Good song, of course, but I just had to go looking for what I think is her best ever song, and one of the best ever story videos.



And then I couldn't stop and had to post some more of my favourites:









I could go on forever as I haven't met a Kate Bush song I don't like!

Comments

  1. The only Kate Bush song I'm familiar with is Woman's Work, but it's one of those songs that I could listen to over and over. Now I need to check out some of these others!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!!! I'm a HUGE Kate Bush fan too~ I got the link to your homepage via Catholic Online! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts