Asperger's Contestant on Britain's X Factor

This is amazing!! Like many of us with Asperger's Syndrome, this young man (21 yo) has spent a large portion of his life in his home and now he has made it through to the next stage on Britain's X Factor. Embedding has been disabled so I can only provide you with a link. This young man can sing! Identified as Autistic on the clip, symptoms observed and further investigation do reveal he is Aspergers. He is such an inspiration to all of us. When I don't want to go out of the house, Scott, I'm going to think of you up there up on that stage!

Scott James singing on X Factor (MUST SEE)

Comments

  1. WOW! Thank you for sharing the link. He made me tear up. I absolutely loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That truly is inspirational. Thank you for sharing, Nicola!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was beautiful. I just love those kinds of stories.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts