Monday: New Review Copies in the Mail

Wow! What a week for arcs/review copies to arrive in the mailbox last week. I had the mailman deliver, the CanPar truck, UPS and FedEx all arrive last week! I even had one book tell me I couldn't read it until publication day (tomorrow). Bet you can guess which one that is! So that makes 6 new review copies in but unfortunately I only read one ARC last week which I'll be reviewing in my next post. So that means the towering ARC pile has increased by 5!



My reading really slowed down last and really for the whole month as we had relatives from out west visiting us from the 8th until the 24th (yesterday). I have managed to read but nowhere near as much as normal and it's been pretty sporadic getting around to the blogging. I finally have use of the computer for the day so I hope to post reviews for the 3 books sitting next me here.

I've also decided I'm going to try and stick to mainly reading arcs next month as well. I'll be back to normal reading time and should be able to read most of what is in my stack if I am persistent.

Comments

  1. Can't wait to hear what you think of American Widow--looks really good!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts