YA Challenge - COMPLETE

I feel like I'm on roll here. Another challenge finished. This time it is Joy's YA Challenge. We had the entire year os 2008 to read 12 YA books. This was easy for me as I'm always reading YA. As usual I ended up not following the list I originally made and just read books as they came up. I'm terrible at following lists! Here are the 12 books I did read:

12. Tunnels of Blood by Darren Shan
11. The Eyes of a King by Catherine Banner
10. Airborn by Kenneth Oppel
9. The Vampire's Assistant by Darren Shan
8. Madapple by Christina Meldrum
7. Gunpowder Empire by Harry Turtledove
6. Cirque du Freak by Darren Shan
5. Darkwing by Kennth Oppel
4. The Night Tourist by Katherine Marsh
3. Up to Low by Brian Doyle
2. Keturah & Lord Death by Martine Leavitt
1. The Serpent's Egg by J. Fitzgerald McCurdy

Thank's Joy for another fabulous challenge!

Comments

  1. Congrats on completing the challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo Hoo! Congratulations! I'm glad that the challenge fit into your reading so nicely. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! I have Madapple on my nightstand right now.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts