#41. Twilight

Twilight by Stephenie Meyer

Pages: 498
Finished: July 17, 2007
Reason for Reading: read a lot of good reviews and just had to read it myself
Rating: 4/5

First Sentence:

I'd never given much thought to how I would die -- though I'd had reason enough in the last few months -- but even if I had, I would not have imagined it like this.


Recommend: Yes. I loved it! Riveting, page-turning, long-into-the-night reading. The Cullen family vampires are unique and intriguing, I hope we get to know them better in the next one. I did have a problem with this book, though. I couldn't stand Bella. I don't think I've ever had a main character annoy me so much. She was self-centered, had the lowest self-esteem imaginable and managed to "glare" at people approximately five times every page. But, I did enjoy it and will be looking for the sequel next trip to the library.

Comments

  1. I just found your blog. I am definitely going to be following you and reading recommendations! I am kind of shocked that you have not read the Anne Rice Vampire Chronicles. They are amazing!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts