#47. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K. rowling
Number 7 in the Harry Potter series

Pages: 607
Finished: July 28, 2007
Reason for Reading: I'm a fan!
First Published: 2007
Rating: 5/5

First Sentence:

The two men appeared out of nowhere, a few yards apart in the narrow, moonlit lane.


Recommend: Yes! But only if you've read the others. This is not a stand-alone. Ahhh, the ending of Harry Potter is bittersweet. I'm so satisfied with the conclusion of this book and yet sad that this is the end. I was very happy that the major plot elements were reconciled in the way that I had hoped they would be. I found the first half of the book to be a slow read. Then in the middle, the pace picked up and the pages kept turning. I really enjoyed the book and think it is a very satisfying conclusion.

Comments

  1. I was satisfied with it as well. I thought she wrapped it up nicely and fittingly. I was hoping SO HARD that she didn't pull some crackpot ending out of her hat just to throw off those who were making predictions. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts