Book Sale Booty

These are the books I brought home yesterday when I walked into the Sally Ann and they had a 3 for 1 sale on paperbacks. Lots of fluff, nothing deep and profound, just fun:

The Ruby Knight - David Eddings
Belgarath the Sorcerer - David Eddings
Doom of the Darksword - Margaret Weis
Magic Kingdom For Sale - Sold - Terry Brooks
The Black Unicorn - Terry Brooks
Silverwing - Kenneth Oppel (I have wanted to read Oppel's books for-e-ver)
Enchanter - Sara Douglass
Starman - Sara Douglass
7 original Buffy the Vampire Slayer books & 2 Angel books (these are one of my guilty little pleasures ;-)
The Fledgling - Jane Langton (Newbery Honor)
Dragon Slayer's Academy #4 - K.H. McMullan (for my 7yob)
Boxcar Children #2 & #3 - Gertrude Warner (these will be a read-alouds)
The World of Little House - Carolyn Strom Collins (I'm a sucker for all things Little House)
Merlin's Harp - Anne Eliot Crompton
The Last Castle by Jack Vance & Nightwings by Robert Silverberg (A double book)
The Hunter's Moon - O.R. Melling
Haden of Ancient Opar - Philip Jose Farmer (Farmer is one of my fav. authors)
Dragon, Dragon and Other Tales by John Gardner (I had this when I was a kid and couldn't resist)
Deltora Shadowlands #2 - Emily Rodda (collecting these for my son)
The Mummy or Ramses the Dead - Anne Rice
Adventures with Arnold Lobel (a nice hardcover bind-up of three I Can Read Books for my ds)

Comments

Popular Posts