Gasp (Visions #3) by Lisa McMann

Gasp by Lisa McMann
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Hardcover, 273 pages
Published June 3rd 2014 by Simon Pulse
Source: Local library

Visions (#3)


I read the first two books in this series when they came out and was a little worried I wouldn't be able to get into this last book in the trilogy after all this time. However, the long wait did not hinder my enjoyment. The book quickly reminds the reader what happened in the first two books over the beginning chapters. Then the rest of the book reads like a house on fire. I was glued to the pages and read the book over the course of an afternoon. I love the characters in this series and it's just a fun premise with some serious bits and lots of action. There's also a funny side and I loved the ending. Great conclusion to a great trilogy!



Comments

Popular Posts