Top Ten Tuesday: Top Books of 2011


This week is a REWIND, which means we get to pick a list that has already been done that we didn't get a chance to do or would like to re-do.  Since I just joined a few weeks back, this is easy enough for me.  I decided to do Top Ten Books I Read in 2011.  I never did an official list last year as I just didn't have time to get round to it and then it was like March, so who cared by then?  Now with a good years reflection, we shall see what stands out!

In no particular order:

1. The Stand by Stephen King (5/5) 
3. Daytripper by Fabio Moon & Gabriel Ba (5/5)
4. The Kitchen Daughter by Jael McHenry (5/5)
5. The Dark and Hollow Places by Carrie Ryan (5/5)
6.  Story of a Soul: the Autobiography of the Little Flower by St. Therese of Lisieux (5/5) 
7. Mercy by Jussi Adler-Olsen (5/5)
8. The Tiffin by Mahtab Narsimhan (5/5)
9. The Whicharts by Noel Streatfeild (4/5)
10. Saints in Limbo by River Jordan (5/5)

Comments

  1. Nicola, I haven't read any but all 5's NICE. I do have Mercy on Wishlist.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts