Clocks, Cogs and Mechanisms Reading Challenge 2012 FINISHED

eta: Officially Finished my level today but will continue to add books to the list until the end of the year, when the challenge ends.

eta: Well, I tried to update my fourth book read for the challenge and I'm getting a denied message that the blog is open only to invited readers only!

This is a good challenge for me as I always seem to read a few steampunk books every year, with that increasing yearly.  This challenge is hosted by Sarcastic Muse and again runs for the entire year of 2012.  Old and new steampunk is allowed.  Sign-ups are here.

These are the levels:

Brass Gears: Read 1-3 steampunk books
Flight goggles: 4-6 books
Button-up boots: 7-12 books
Clockwork Corset: 13+ books

I'll sign-up for Brass Gears (1-3 books) and then hope to work my way up the levels by years end.  But 1-3 will definitely be doable!

Here's my list of books read:
Post reviews here.
1. Nicholas St. North and the Battle of the Nightmare King by William Joyce
2. The Clockwork Three by Matthew J. Kirby
3. E. Aster Bunnymund and the Warrior Eggs at the Earth's Core by William Joyce
Brass Gears (1-3) Finished

4. Circus Infinitus: Stories Vol. 1 by Ethan Somerville
5.
6.
Flight goggles (4-6)

Comments

  1. Thank you so much for joining my challenge! I hope you have a wonderful time with the challenge. I will try to remember to come by and check on your progress soon. Feel free to stop by mine as well.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts