Monday, January 24, 2011

Monday: Books in the Mail

Sorry no pretty pictures or descriptions today. The links will take you there though! I have to get these posted and am so busy. I've been cleaning the house for the cleaners to come tomorrow. (Yeah, it's that bad!) We are only having a very small wedding but still some family members are flying, busing, driving in starting Wed. and our 3 bed. house is going to be full! Then we get married on Sat!

Here's what my mailbox held last week:

Daytripper by Fabio Moon & Gabriel Ba (from Vertigo/DC Comics)

Missile Mouse: Rescue on Tankium3 by Jake Parker (from Scholastic Canada)

The Girl Who Became a Beatle by Greg Taylor (from Macmillan Children's Publishing Group)

Vermonia #4: The Rukan Prophecy by Yoyo (from Candlewick Press)

My son's math curriculum:
Math-U-See Gamma

And that's all folks!

8 comments:

  1. These are new to me, hope you enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicola you got some good books. They are all new titles to me except The Girl who Became a beatle.

    Good luck on Saturday I will be thinking of you and sending you tons of good vibes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've seen The Girl Who became A Beatle on a few over the past few weeks - it looks like a good one. Hope you enjoy it. :)

    Here's my Mailbox! ~ Wendi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy your new books! I haven't heard of any of them, so I'll keep an eye out for your reviews.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome Haul! Thank you for sharing, I look forward to your reviews!

    New Follower!

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  6. Missile Mouse sounds adorable! I hope all of your books are winners!

    ReplyDelete