Life According to Literature

A fun meme, I swiped from read_warbler.

Using only books you have read this year (2009), answer these questions. Try not to repeat a book title. It's a lot harder than you think!

Describe yourself: Anything But Typical - Nora Raleigh Baskin

How do you feel: Undone - Karin Slaughter

Describe where you currently live: Where the Sidewalk Ends - Shel Silverstein

If you could go anywhere, where would you go: The Lost City of Z - David Grann

Your favorite form of transportation: The Dragons of Ordinary Farm - Tad Williams

Your best friend is: The Redeemer - Jo Nesbo

You and your friends are: Angels of Destruction - Keith Donohue

What's the weather like: Relentless - Dean Koontz

You fear: The Meanest Doll in the World - Ann M. Martin

What is the best advice you have to give: Believing in Jesus - Leonard Foley

Thought for the day: Don't Call Me a Crook! - Bob Moore

How I would like to die: Meeting Jesus in Holy Communion - Roger Marchand

My soul's present condition: Wanting - Richard Flanagan

Comments

  1. I like your answers, especially 'Undone' because that's me too sometimes.

    I'll have to look up that Keith Donohue book - I loved The Stolen Child.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did this meme for myself. I like your answers. I like mine too.
    http://educatingpetunia.blogspot.com/2009/09/borrowed-meme.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts