Monday: New Review Books Received in the Mail

Last week I was lucky enough to receive four fabulous review copies! All very different from each other, a true memoir of a female French resistance fighter in WWII, the first volume in a new YA fantasy series by a Canadian author, a very intriguing South African story and .... the latest Karin Slaughter! This is a stand alone. I loved her first stand alone "Triptych" so much I'm really looking forward to this. So that makes 4 new arcs in and I read and reviewed 3 last week making it only a total of 1 more book to the towering arc tbr pile. But it's all good!

Comments

  1. Wow! Three of those I would love to read. I look forward to reading your thoughts on them. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thinking they all look really good! Especially that fantasy book!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts