Missing by Kelley Armstrong

Missing by Kelley Armstrong
My rating: 3 of 5 stars


First, let me say I enjoyed this book. It was a fast-paced story with interesting characters and an easy one to get lost in. However, it had major plot holes and a mystery which was unsolvable (something I can't forgive a mystery/thriller). MINOR SPOILER ........ You can't guess who the bad guy is as they aren't a part of the story, in fact, they don't come into play until they become a suspect. The mystery itself was way out there unbelievable with a convoluted plot. I'm a fan of Armstrong and have enjoyed her other new thrillers but this one misses the boat for me.


Comments

  1. I think I'll be on the fence on this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is too bad you didn't like this one more. I usually read her books, so I am sure I will check it out at some point.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts