Current ARC List for 2017



This is my updated ARC list for 2017. I did fantastic last year in keeping up with all incoming arcs. I accomplished my goals and feel like I'm on top of things and have a decent sized list now. This year I'm going to keep up to date on my incoming 2017 arcs, finish off the few left over from 2016 and get down to work finishing off the 2013 backlist.










2013
1. Buried Prey by John Sandford
2. The S-Word by Chelsea Pitcher
3. Far Far Away by Tom MacNeal
4. Vortex by S.J. Kincaid
5. The Color of Rain by Cori McCarthy
6. The Tilted World by Tom Franklin &
7. These Fragile Things by Jane Davis
8. Someone Else's Love Story by Joshilyn Jackson
9. Songs of the Willow Frost by Jamie Ford
10. The Magical Fruit by Jo Nesbo
11. The Tree of Story by Thomas Wharton
12. The All-Girl Filling Station's Last Reunion by Fannie Flagg
13. Wise Acres by Dale E. Basye

2014
14. Red Rising by Pierce Brown
15. Benjamin West and His Cat Grimalkin by Marguerite Henry
16. The Belief in Angels by J. Dylan Yates
17. Middle School: Ultimate Showdown by James Patterson
18. Battle Royale by Koushun Takami 
19. Kiss Me First by Lottie Moggach
20. The Confabulist by Steven Galloway
21. Noggin by John Corey Whaley
22. Middle School: Save Rafe! by James Patterson & Chris Tebbetts
23. 2 A.M. at the Cat's Pajama's by Marie-Helene Bertino
24. The Sandman by Lars Kepler
25. The Broken Hours by Jacqueline Baker
26. The Map to Everywhere by Carrie Ryan and John Parke Davis
27. The Darkest Part of the Forest by Holly Black
28. A.D. 30 by Ted Dekker
29. The Job by Janet Evanovich & Lee Goldberg
30. Motherless by Erin Healy
31. The Strange Library by Haruki Murakami
32. Avatar: The Last Airbender - The Rift Part 1 by Gene Luen Yang



2015

33. Miles Taylor and the Golden Cape: Attack of the Alien Horde by Robert Venditti
34. Shattered Glass by Teresa Toten

2016

35. Barracuda by Sigmund Brouwer
36. Only the Hunted Run by Neely Tucker
37. Curious Minds by Janet Evanovich & Phoef Sutton  (DNF)
38. I See You by Clare Mackintosh
39. Hag-Seed by Margaret Atwood
40. Games of Make-Believe by Julie Ann Wambach

2017

41. The Girl Before by JP Delaney
42. Ellie Ultra: Super Fluffy to the Rescue by Gina Bellisario
43. Superman Science: Real-World Science Behind Superman's Powers by Agnieszka Biskup (DNF)
44. Gods and Thunder: A Graphic Novel of Old Norse Myths
45. Good Morning, Superman by Michael Dahl
46. A Single Stone by Meg McKinlay
47. The Black Tortoise by Ronald Tierney










Comments

  1. Hey would love to have you review my book. Oh my I wish I could read half as much as you do in a year! What a gift! Let me know if you are up for my spooky horror book. You can contact me on goodreads. My name is Shelby Lamb.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts