Tom Gray #2: Gray Resurrection by Alan McDermott

Gray Resurrection by Alan McDermott
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Kindle Edition, 180 pages
Published March 1st 2012 by Smashwords

Tom Gray (#2)

Completely satisfying!! Loved it. Even better than the first book! I liked the first book but found it rather over-the-top. This time though, Tom Gray's political thriller action is just the right amount of sensational without being overdramatic. A rip-roaring adventure in the jungle of the Philippines has an extremist group kidnapping hostages and all the action you can pack into one book. I was glued to the pages from start to finish. Luckily I picked up books 3 and 4 on sale this month (July, 2015) and can't wait to see how Tom gets on in the next one. Great adrenaline rush!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Latest Reviews

ARC Reading Challenge - COMPLETE

Working Stiff: Two Years, 262 Bodies, and the Making of a Medical Examiner by Judy Melinek & T.J. Mitchell