2015 Netgalley & Edelweiss Reading Challenge - COMPLETED

2015 Netgalley & Edelweiss Reading Challenge

I participated last year and it really helped me to read these books that I can't stop myself from requesting.  Same as last year I am self-imposing a rule of not including graphic novels since that would defeat my reasons for participating in this challenge.  Otherwise the sign-up is here. and the rules are:


- The challenge will run from Jan 1, 2015 – Dec 31, 2015.
- Any genre, release date, request date, length, etc. counts so long as it came from Edelweiss or Netgalley.

Last year I signed up for Bronze level and completed that quite easily but never did quite make it to Silver so I'm going to go with the same and hope to make it up to the next level.

Bronze - 10 books

Post.

1. Dark Screams: Volume One by edited Brian James Freeman
2. The Settling Earth: A Collection of Short Stories by Rebecca Burns
3. Until You Are Dead, Dead, Dead: The Hanging of Albert Edwin Batson by Jim Bradshaw
4. My Pa the Polar Bear by Jackie French
5. Forsaking Home by A. American
6. Dark Screams: Volume Two edited by Brian James Freeman
7. The Wilderness of Ruin: A Tale of Madness, Fire, and the Hunt for America's Youngest Serial Killer by Roseanne Montillo
8. Grand Cru Heist by Jean-Pierre Alaux & Noel Balen
9. The Governess by Evelyn Hervey
10. Hot Dogs and Hamburgers: Unlocking Life's Potential by Inspiring Literacy at Any Age by Rob Shindler

COMPLETED!!!
ETA March 27: I'll now continue on to the next level which I didn't quite make last year.

Silver - 25 books
11. Nightmare in Burgundy by Jean-Pierre Alaux & Noel Balen
12. Deliver Us: Three Decades of Murder and Redemption in the Infamous I-45/Texas Killing Fields by Kathryn Casey
13. Deadly Tasting by Jean-Pierre Alaux & Noël Balen
14. Identity Crisis: The Murder, the Mystery, and the Missing DNA by Jefferson Bass



Comments

Popular Posts