Mid-Year Favourites Jan-Jun 2014: NONFICTION

Now that we are in the middle of the year I thought I'd gather together my favourites so far for the year from Jan to June 2014.  Since I read soooo many books I've divided them up into categories and am keeping track of them that way.  Today I will do my favourite non-fiction books which I have divided into two categories Adult/YA and Juvenile/Children.

1've read 12 NonFiction (Adult/YA) books from Jan-Jun 2014 and these are the ones I've rated a full 5/5. This is in no particular order.

Best Nonfiction (Adult/YA) Jan-Jun 2014
1. Way to Inner Peace by Fuller Sheen (5/5)
3. Empty Mansions: The Mysterious Life of Huguette Clark and the Spending of a Great American Fortune by Bill Dedman (5/5)
4. DC Entertainment Essential Graphic Novels and Chronology 2014 edited by DC Comics (5/5)

I read 6 NonFiction (Juvenile/Children) books from Jan-Jun 2014 and only one excelled and rated a full 5/5

Best Nonfiction (Juvenile/Children) Jan-Jun 2014
1. DC Super-Pets! Character Encyclopedia by Donald Lemke (5/5)


Comments

Popular Posts