Movie Break: Skyfall (2012)



Skyfall - (2012) - (theatre) 

It was cheapie Thursday and a friend called and asked if I wanted to take in a movie.  So, since this was rated PG, ds and I took her up on the invitation and had a splendid time with the new James Bond movie.  I don't really have a lot to say, you get what you expect from a James Bond movie.  I like the new direction these movies have.  It is sad though to see new actors taking over the old roles but well, people die, time moves on and things must change.  However, Daniel Craig is a very good Bond.  My only complaints not enough gizmos/gadgets from Q, that is always a fun part and the opening sequence has got to return in the next movie; it just HAS to.  I missed it.  I also enjoyed the title song "Skyfall" by Adele.

Comments

Popular Posts