A Quick Bookish Survey

I love these little "get-to-know-you-better" memes and thought I'd answer this one from The Broke and the Bookish.  Feel free to join in!

1. The book I’m currently reading: (I never have only *one* book on the go!)
Non-Fiction - Proof of Heaven: A Neurosurgeon's Journey into the Afterlife by Eben Alexander, M.D
Fiction: Rally 'Round the Corpse by Hy Conrad
Read-Aloud: Toothiana: Queen of the Tooth Fairy Armies by William Joyce
Graphic Novel: Grimm Fairy Tales Presents: The Jungle Book by Mark L. Millar

2. The last book I finished
Graphic Novel: Battle Beasts by Bobby Curnow & Ragemoor by Jan Strnad
Fiction: The Two Linties by Clare Mallory

 3. The next book I want to read

Nutcracker by E.T.A. Hoffmann. Illustrated by Maurice Sendak (this will be my official Christmas read for this year)

4. The last book I bought
I have books on pre-order and such so I'll go with the last book I bought that has entered my home:

Judge Dredd: The Complete Case Files 2

5. The last book I was given:
Nobody gives me books or I should say it would be a strange day indeed if I am given one.  So by all rights and purposes, the last book that was given to me, as in I did not buy it or request it was The Christmas Star by Ace Collins which was sent to me unsolicited but looks like I might enjoy it.

Comments

Popular Posts