hosted by The Broke and the Bookish
Another list that makes me think! This time our list is to name the top ten "old" books we do not wish to ever be forgotten. It's been a long day so I don't know if I'll make it to ten and again I'm just going off the top of my head so these are the best I can think of *right now*.
1. Little Pear by Eleanor Frances Lattimore
2. The Good Earth trilogy by Pearl S. Buck
3. Wisconsin Death Trip by Michael Lesy
4. Inspector Roderick Alleyn series by Ngaio Marsh
5. Make Way for Ducklings by Robert McCloskey
6. The Heart is a Lonely Hunter by Carson McCullers
7. The Secret Seven series by Enid Blyton
8. The Yearling by Marjorie Rawlings
9. The Siege of Krishnapur by J.G. Farrell
10. Beau Geste by P.C. Wren
That was easier than I thought!!