ETA - July 4. I have now read 6 books and have completed this challenge.
Laura's Review's is hosting this challenge. The Victorian Era is covered between 1837 and 1901. We can read books written during this time period, taking place during this time, or non-fiction about the people, history, culture, etc. of the time period. We can even watch movies with a Victorian theme. I pretty much read something Victorian every month so this is a good challenge for me. And the goal is to only read/watch between 2-6 Victorian items. Other than reading YS Lee's new Agency book, I'm just going to go with the flow on this one and see what comes my way. I'd like, of course, to get another Victorian true crime read, always a favourite topic of mine.
1. The Fairy Ring or Elsie and Frances Fool the World by Mary Losure
2. The Best Ghost Stories, 1800-1849: A Classic Ghost Anthology edited by Andrew Barger
3. The Traitor in the Tunnel by Y.S. Lee
4. The Puppet by Eva Wiseman
5. Sacre Bleue: A Comedy d'Art by Christopher Moore
6. The Yard by Alex Grecian
7. The Chemistry of Tears by Peter Carey
8. Graphic Classics: Robert Louis Stevenson edited by Tom Pomplin
9.The Impossible Rescue: The True Story of an Amazing Arctic Adventure by Martin W. Sandler