Read Dystopia Challenge 2012

Another challenge that is perfect for me.  Dystopia is one of my favourite genres and I'm always reading several books each year so should have no problem coming out on top of this one.  But just to be on the safe side I'll sign up for the 7-10 books level.  The host of this challenge is Book Journey and sign ups are here.

1-3 Dytstopia Books read in 2012: beginner

4-6 Dystopia Books read in 2012: Intermediate Post World Trainee

7-10 Dystopia Books read in 2012: Leader of Your District

11+ Dystopia Books read in 2012: SURVIVOR!


Books I've read:

1. When the Wind Blows by Raymond Briggs
2. Cinder by Marissa Meyer
3. Library Wars: Love & War, vol. 7 by Kiiro Yumi
4. Orchid: Vol. 1 by Tom Morello
5. Last Days of an Immortal by Fabien Vehlmann
6. The Bridge by Jane Higgins
7.
8.
9.
10.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts