Countries, States & Provinces 2011 Update

Here are my stats on reading around the world during 2011.

Canada - 11 provinces/territories - as of Dec. 31, 2011

This is a change of 0 from 2010, I still have NWT and PEI left.  I'll get these finished this year; I already have my NWT book chosen.  And I am not reading an LM Montgomery for PEI.

USA - 40 States - as of Dec. 31, 2011

This is an increase of 4 from 2010.  Obviously I've read all the popular states and am going to have to look up which ones I'm missing and pay attention to where books are set.  Now how many states are there? 50 or 52? Something tells me 50 states and 52 cards in a deck.  Let me google ... Answer is 50 states plus Washington DC.

Countries of the World - 51 countries - as of Dec. 31, 2011

This is an increase of 19 from 2010.  I started paying attention to where books were set and picking books with exotic locations on purpose.  Doing well here, will continue to do so.

To view my list of books read and their locations visit my Around the World page.

Comments

Popular Posts