Welcome

A Bookaholic, Pro-life, Pro-Family, Catholic, with Asperger's, who reads and writes as her obsession. These are the ramblings of the books I read.

I sometimes go through stages of "genre love", I'm addicted to mystery thrillers, Catholic theology, memoirs, 20th century Chinese historical fiction & Victorian fiction and non-fiction, but you'll find I read an even wider variety of books than that, both fiction and non-fiction. I have a teensy fascination with macabre non-fiction books about death and anything about insane asylums.

I also tend to post a lot of reviews of juvenile/teen books, with a nod towards what parents can expect to find that might or might not be objectionable.

I also blog about graphic novels and manga on a separate BLOG.

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Google+ Followers

Shareaholic

Sunday, September 26, 2010

R.I.P. Challenge V FINISHED

I have officially completed the RIP V challenge having read 4 "perilous" books. But will continue to add extras until the challenge is oficially over.

This is what I read

RIP V (Sept. 1 - Oct. 31) (4 books)
1. City of Snakes by Darren Shan
2. The Thin Executioner by Darren Shan
3. The Dark Deeps by Arthur Slade
4. The Agency: The Body in the Tower by Y. S. Lee

Extras
5. Immanuel's Veins by Ted Dekker
6. Room by Emma Donoghue
7. Ghostopolis by Doug TenNapel
8. The Dreaming, The Collection by Queenie Chan
9. Black Gate by Yukiko Sumiyoshi
10. Harmony by Project Itoh
11. American Vampire by Scott Snyder & Stephen King
12. End of Days by Max Turner
13. The Sons of Liberty by Alexander and Joseph Lagos
15. Spider Bones by Kathy Reichs
16. Twilight: The Graphic Novel, Vol. 1 by Stephanie Meyer & Young Kim
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...