Welcome

A Bookaholic, Pro-life, Pro-Family, Pro-Oxford Comma, Catholic (with Asperger's) who reads and writes as her obsession. I've been reading over 400 books a year lately. These are my ramblings on some of the books I read. To read about all the books I read and comment on, visit me at LibraryThing or Goodreads.

I've been blogging since 2007 and at this point (July 2015) am trying my hand at turning the theme of this blog towards mystery, thriller, and crime, fiction and nonfiction. I have some special interest topics and categories within this broad genre which include (but are not limited to) serial killers, scandi-crime, Victorian history and historicals, history of the criminally insane and asylums, psychopathology, death, funerary practices and burial, corpses, true crime and anything dealing with the real life macabre, or that portrayed in fiction.

I also read a short story a day from various collections, sometimes anthologies othertimes collections of a single author's work. These reviews are also posted here and while they are of mixed genre the mystery, thriller, horror, gothic and macabre often appear within their pages as well.


I also blog about
graphic novels and manga on a separate BLOG.

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Computer Chair From CSN Stores




The second item I received to review from csn stores was this computer chair called "Office Star OSPDesigns Task Chair", a fancy name for a simple chair. We picked the blue fabric which will eventually match in with our decor when we get around to more house work. I received an email that the chair had shipped and again the parcel arrived within the week to Canada, about 4 days. Excellent delivery! At first, I have to be honest I did wonder what a chair at such a ridiculous price was actually going to be like in real life and much to my pleasure I am amazed. My husband and 10 year old son had it put together in minutes! It is an incredibly sturdy, no frills chair. Wheels glide nicely, there's a lever to adjust the height, the seating is very comfortable and I'm thrilled with the shade of blue. I couldn't be happier with our new chair!

No comments:

Post a Comment