Are you smarter than an atheist? A religious quiz

Are you smarter than an atheist? A religious quiz

Apparently atheists and agnostics got an overall highest average number of these questiones correct(20.9) while Jews and Mormons came closely behind with Protestants and Catholics sadly behind. Overall the average American got 16 questions right. This is quite shameful any way you look at it. Atheist/Agnostics with their 20.9 right is still only 65% correct and then it goes downhill from there.

I took the test. I am Canadian and Roman Catholic. My score was 28 correct answers or 88%. There were some US Constitution questions that tripped me up, so I don't feel bad about getting those wrong. Take the test. Do you fit in with the average person of your religious creed? Whether you are evangelizing or not, it is important to know the basics of other world religions.

Comments

  1. Thanks for posting this. I thought the questions were pretty basic and am saddened by such poor results. I think I'm going to have my kids take the test!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw a piece about this on the news last night. I found it sad that people didn't know the first book in the Bible and some other pretty basic questions. Now some of the questions are harder if you haven't had a grounding in world religions.

    I got 29 right, but I went to a Christian university and actually have a minor in Bible. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got 29. As a fellow Canadian the US Constitution questions tripped me up a little too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts