This contest will end Sept. 30
1. These books are all ARCs that I have read once; that is an advanced reader's copy, though they may be called by different names such as bound galley, advance uncorrected galley, uncorrected proof, etc. If you've never seen one of these before, they look like trade paperbacks.
2. TO ENTER leave a comment below. That's it! No hoops to jump through, but I'd sure appreciate it if you signed up over there in the sidebar as a follower if you aren't already :-)
3. Leave ONE comment with the name of the book(s) you'd like to be entered for to win. You can enter for more than one book, but you can only WIN one book. So we will have SEVEN individual winners, each receiving ONE book. Make sense? OK!
4. If you leave more than ONE comment, extras will be deleted. Winners will be picked randomly using random.org. Winners will be listed sometime after Sept. 30. Hopefully the next day :-)
5. Open to US/Canada residents only. Sorry, but I can't afford overseas postage.
6. Make sure you leave an email in your comment or already have it listed in your profile. You can't win if I can't email you!
Take Your Pick:
1. The Forgery of Venus by Michael Gruber
2. Trackers by Patrick Carman
3. Fisherman's Bend by Linda Greenlaw
4. Shades of Grey by Jasper Fforde
5. Wolven by Di Toft
6. Manifest by Artist Arthur
7. The Water Seeker by Kimberly Willis Holt (ARC has different cover and title but comes with postcard announcing title & cover change)