Monday: Books in the Mail

It has been a super-duper, killer of a week for my mailbox. So many books. I wish I could figure out a way to read in my sleep or skip sleep altogether and just read! I have too many books this week to give pictures and summaries of all, so I'll just link you to a-zon so you can check out any that sound good and I certainly have some goodies I'm looking forward to this week.

From McArthur & Company

Captivity by Deborah Noyes
Cranioklepty: Grave Robbing and the Search for Genius by Colin Dickey

From Simon & Schuster Canada:

Library Wars: Love & War, Vol. 1 by Kiiro Yumi

From Harper Collins Canada:

Toy Story: The Return of Buzz LightYear by Jesse Blaze Snider
Essential Modern Classics: White Boots by Noel Streatfeild
Essential Modern Classics: Feather Boy by Nicky Singer
Essential Modern Classics: Street Child by Berlie Doherty
Essential Modern Classics: Spellhorn by Berlie Doherty
Early to Death, Early to Rise by Kim Harrison
First Modern Classics: Dimanche Diller by Hanrietta Branford
First Modern Classics: I, Houdini by Lynne Reid Banks

From the book's publicist:

Never Let You Go by Erin Healy

And a Mystery Box from Scholastic Canada

The Dreamer by Pam Munoz Ryan & Peter Sis
Fever Crumb by Philip Reeve
Trackers, Book One by Philip Carman
Wolven by Di Toft
Countdown by Deborah Wiles
The Deadlies: Felix Takes the Stage by Kathryn Lasky
Dark Life by Kat Falls

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts