A Bookaholic, Pro-life, Pro-Family, Pro-Oxford Comma, Catholic (with Asperger's) who reads and writes as her obsession. I've been reading over 400 books a year lately. These are my ramblings on some of the books I read. To read about all the books I read and comment on, visit me at LibraryThing or Goodreads.

I've been blogging since 2007 and at this point (July 2015) am trying my hand at turning the theme of this blog towards mystery, thriller and crime, fiction and non-fiction. I have some special interest topics and categories within this broad genre which include (but are not limited to) serial killers, scandi-crime, Victorian history and historicals, history of the criminally insane and asylums, psychopathology, death, funerary practices and burial, corpses, true crime and anything dealing with the real life macabre, or that portrayed in fiction.

I also read a short story a day from various collections, sometimes anthologies othertimes collections of a single author's work. These reviews are also posted here and while they are of mixed genre the mystery, thriller, horror, gothic and macabre often appear within their pages as well.

I also blog about
graphic novels and manga on a separate BLOG.

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

ARC Reading Challenge

OK, so after some deliberating I've decided to join Teddy's ARC Reading Challenge. I participated last year and I'm obviously going to be reading ARCs this year as well so I thought I'd join the fun. I already posted a complete list of arcs I have on hand that follows the rules of the challenge and you can take a look at it here. I will be adding links as I review the books and will keep adding review books as they come in. I will also keep a running total over in the sidebar on the right as I plan on joining the Gold level of 25 books.