Another year of the RIP is over. This year we only had to commit to 4 books but I managed to double that and read 8 appropriate books. This is the challenge I, and I think everybody elese, looks forward to all year long. Hosted by Carl, it's always a great 2 months of scary, creepy reads. Here's what I managed to read this year.
RIP IV Challenge (Sept 1 - Oct. 31, 2009) (4 books)
1. Wisconsin Death Trip by Michael Lesy
2. Haunted by Barbara Haworth-Attard
3. Fear the Worst by Linwood Barclay
4. The Hanging Hill by Chris Grabenstein
5. My Soul to Take by Rachel Vincent
6. Dark Places by Gillian Flynn
7. The Child Thief by Brom
8. The Bag of Bones by Vivian French
I'm pleased with every single book I read this year!