Poll: Pick My October Random Read For Me

I have a handful of ARCs leftover from 2008 and I want them read by the end of this year so I thought I'd use those for my Random Reading challenge for a while but instead of using random.org to pick the title this month I thought I'd let YOU pick which one I read. So please don't be shy and enter your vote of which of these books you think I should read next month. Poll will close on Oct. 3. Are you just surfing by on your way somewhere else? Take a sec. and add your vote too, please. All you lurkers, come on out, put in your vote too! The more votes, the more fun this will be! Voting is on my side bar.

Comments

  1. I've read 3 of Miriam Toews' books, and really loved them. And she's Canadian, to boot!
    :o)
    pippirose59 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't heard of even one of those books you've listed. So no recommendations from me on which one to read first. Good luck with that decision!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts