RIP IV Challenge

I was a bit worried whether I would be able to join the RIP Challenge this year as I have a set group of books I have to read from but I joyfully noticed that the books I would be reading in Sept. mostly all could be described with words such as paranormal, scary, mystery, terrifying, spooky. So I'm set. The challenge only calls for four books to be read over Sept and Oct which I can easily pull off so I will definitely be in on this one again. Here are the pool of books I will be working from for Sept. only. I may or may not read all of these but I will certainly read more than 4 RIP related books over 2 months.

1. Haunted by Barbara Haworth-Attard
2. Fear the Worst by Linwood Barclay
3. The Rapture by Liz Jensen
4. My Soul to Take by Rachel Vincent
5. Meridian by Amber Kizer
6. The Hanging Hill by Chris Grabenstein
7. The Hollow People by Brian Keaney
8. Another Faust by Daniel & Dina Nayeri
9. The Child Thief by Brom
10. A Duty to the Dead by Charles Todd

Comments

  1. wow that's some list! I hope you get to read them all!! lots of good reviews

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am really excited about this challenge. I must write my post tonight. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another Faust is on my list as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you are able to participate this year. And you have a big list of potential reads...awesome! I'm thrilled to see a new Charles Todd book on your list. Hadn't read anything about that one but my wife is a huge fan. Actually I really enjoy his work as well but am really far behind in his Ian Rutledge series. Someday...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have Another Faust and The Child Thief in my pool as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think yours is the first list I see made entirely of books I haven't heard of :P Happy reading, Nicola!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't think I have read any of the books on your list so I look forward to reading your reviews. I am glad you decided to sign up and am sure you will read many more than 4 books.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts