Monday: Books in the Mail

Last week saw the arrival of 4 Review Copies in my mailbox and I have to say I am extremely excited to read each and every one of these. I read 3 Review Copies last week making my ARC pile only 1 book larger. Plus I actually have 2 ARCs I'm going to finish today so it's been a good week.

I also received a book on Friday that I'm going to keep a surprise as it is kind of a part of a secret I will be revealing in October, or hopefully near the end of Sept.

The Books:


Comments

  1. Secret? Now you've made me extremely curious!

    --Anna
    Diary of an Eccentric

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darn! I need to learn how to stay on top of my ARC pile from you. You rock!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, how did you snag the Reichs ARC? I'm so jealous. I love her so much that I bought her (very expensive hardcover) new book - just like I've bought all her others. An ARC of 206 BONES would have been so nice. Ah, well - I hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts